A chocolate brownie is a square, baked, chocolate dessert. Brownies come in a variety of forms and may be either fudgy or cakey, depending on their density. They may include nuts, frosting, cream cheese, chocolate chips, or other ingredients.
Can’t wait to try and taste this amazing dessert ?
I learnt these from THE CAKE SISTERS
Make them now or Get in touch with them if you are in Siliguri.
These girls are doing some amazing work, baking and also taking up workshops.
120 gms – chocolate, chopped
2 tsp – coffee
1/2 cup – water, boiling
75 gms – butter
200 gms – condensed milk
1/4 cup – powdered sugar
1/2 tsp – vanilla essence
140 gms – all purpose flour/wheat flour
1/2 tsp – baking powder
1/4 tsp – baking soda
2 tbsp – cocoa powder
1/4 cup – walnuts, chopped
Chocochips and walnuts for garnishing
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 180c.
- Grease and line a 8″ square baking pan.
- In a bowl, add chocolate, coffee and water. Mix till the chocolate melts. Keep aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat butter, condensed milk, sugar and vanilla essence till smooth and fluffy.
- In another separate bowl, sieve flour, baking powder, baking soda and cocoa powder. Mix well.
- Now gently fold all the wet and dry ingredients with a spatula. Avoid over mixing.
- Also fold in the walnuts and chocochips.
- Pour the batter in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle the walnuts and chocochips on the top.
- Bake for about 22-25 minutes or till done.
Choose good quality chocolate and cocoa powder.
Beat the ingredients well in Step 4.
Do not under bake or over bake. Else you’ll ruin the texture of the brownies.
Let your brownies cool for at least 15 minutes before you slice them else they will crumble.
Use parchment paper when baking.
Do not forget to sift your dry ingredients thrice.
HERE ARE SOME AMAZING BROWNIES MADE AT HOME AND RELISHED BY EVERYONE.
Hope you liked my recipe.
Do drop in your feedbacks and suggestions in the comment section below.
Do share your pictures of the recipe tried from the website and Do not forget to tag us.
Reach us at any of our social media handles –
Also, subscribe to the website to receive the recipes in your mailbox.
Thank you so much for visiting us.