Not sure about what to make this Valentine’s Day, for your loved ones ??
I’ve this amazing last minute idea to bake which wont let you down.
I’m in love with the concept of baking upside down cake these days. And I had to bake this one â¤ï¸â¤ï¸
Trust me on the flavours and texture, you’ll surely fall in love with this one.
Make your partner feel special with this one â¤ï¸
HAPPY VALENTINE’s DAY
GREASING AND ARRANGING THE PAN
Slices of orange
Brush a baking tin with butter.
Spread an even layer of brown sugar on the base. Arrange the orange slices on the top of the sugar.
1 cup – Whole wheat flour
1 cup – Oats flour
3/4 cup – Oil
1 cup – Sugar
Zest of an orange
1/4 cup – Orange juice
4 tsp – Baking powder
1/2 cup – Hung curd
1. Combine both the flours and baking powder in a bowl.In a bowl, mix oil and sugar well.
2. Add in the curd and orange zest. Combine well.
3. Gently fold in the dry ingredients using a spatula.
4. Add the juice and mix.
5. Pour the batter over the orange slices slowly. Tap the tin on the kitchen counter.
6. Bake for 40 minutes at 180c or until a toothpick comes out clean.
7. Run a knife around the corners and Let the cake cool completely.
8. Turn the cake upside down in a platter.
1. Slice the oranges thinly.
2. Do not over mix the batter.
3. Just add the orange zest and not the white membrane, else the cake might turn bitter.
Hope you liked my recipe.
Do drop in your feedbacks and suggestions in the comment section below.
Do share your pictures of the recipe tried from the website and Do not forget to tag us.
Reach us at any of our social media handles –
Also, subscribe to the website to receive the recipes in your mailbox.
Thank you so much for visiting us.