BAKED STRAWBERRY DONUTS
M O T H E R H O O D – Something that teaches us how to love unconditionally, without expecting anything in return.
A beautiful feeling beyond just a relationship. An expression which is not countable.
A mother, someone who has those super powers, who can do anything you’ll ever need.
A blessing to mankind who has everything to give in a matter of minutes !!
Wishing you all beautiful a Happy Mother’s Day ❤️
Last minute prep for your darling mommas with some strawberries which are the seasons last.
Here’s some easy recipe, some baked donut cakes. Bake them as donuts, cakes or even cupcakes. Come let’s checkout, how to prepare them
PREPARATION TIME : 5 minutes BAKING TIME : 35 minutes
All purpose flour (Maida) – 1 cup
Baking powder – 1 tsp
Baking soda – 1/2 tsp
Condensed milk – 3/4 cup
Olive oil – 4 tbsp
Salt – 1/4 tsp
Strawberry essence – 1 tsp
For greasing – oil
For dusting – all purpose flour
- Preheat the oven @180 degree for ten minutes.
- Place the silicon donut molds on a baking dish. And if using the metal ones, grease and dust them.
- In a bowl, mix all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl, mix together condensed milk, olive oil and essence.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients. Do not over mix. 6. Fold in the chopped strawberries.
- Spoon the batter in the molds and sprinkle some strawberries.
- Bake for around 18-20 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean.
- Let it cool on the wire rack.
You can serve the them warm or just pour some strawberry glaze over it and relish every bite.
It’s finger licking good !! NOTES :
- This can be made two days in advance.
- Do not over mix the batter or they will be dense, will not rise well and will stick to the side of your mouth.
- You can use butter also for making the donuts.
Hope you liked my recipe.
Do drop in your feedbacks and suggestions in the comment section below.
Do share your pictures of the recipe tried from the website and Do not forget to tag us.
Reach us at any of our social media handles –
Also, subscribe to the website to receive the recipes in your mailbox.
Thank you so much for visiting us.