Plum panna shots, a very refreshing, tangy, sweet and a perfect summer drink..
I loved the smoky flavour which takes the drink to another level !!
A perfect start for birthdays and kitty parties. Add a dash of vodka, totally optional.
Adapted from : www.foodfellas4you.com
Thank you so much Ruchi for the lovely recipe..
PREPARATION TIME : 10 minutes
COOKING TIME : 5 minutes
- Plums, red and firm
- Jaggery or Sugar
- Black salt
- Cumin powder
- Mint leaves
- Roast the plums on the gas stove, till the skin is completely blackened.
- Place the roasted plums on the foil. Close and let them cool.
- Remove the skin and squeeze the seeds out, keep the pulp aside.
- In a blender, add the pulp, jaggery/ sugar, salt, cumin powder and mint leaves.
- Blend to a smooth paste.
- Add chilled water.
- Garnish with mint leaves.
- Serve individually as shot or in glasses.
- I’ve not mentioned the quantity. Use according to your preference.
- You can make th drink in advance and refrigerate for 3 days.
- I’ve not strained the mixture, you can strain it if you feel like.
Hope you liked my recipe!!
Do drop in your feedback in the comment section below.
You can also checkout my Facebook page at – foodnspoons and do not forget to click the ‘like’button.
Do share your pictures of the recipe tried from the website.
THANK YOU SO MUCH:))