Wishing everyone a very HAPPY DIWALI ..
Hope this Festival of Lights brings you abundance of happiness 😊
Besan laddu is a popular Indian sweet dish made of chickpea flour or gram flour. Besan is roasted till golden brown appearance with nutty fragrance. Then sugar is added to it.
These are a melt in mouth Indian sweets with the goodness of peanut butter and almond powder.
Best for any occasion and easy to make.
And the best part is – this can be eaten with zero guilt and also they are totally gluten free !!
Recipe adapted from @lapetitchef
• 1 cup chickpea flour or besan
• 100 gms peanut butter
• 3/4 cup powdered sugar
• 4 green cardamom, crushed
• 1/2 cup almond powder
• 3 tbsp ghee
• 1/4 cup melted dark chocolate
• roasted white sesame seeds
• pistachios slivers
• almonds silvers
1. Dry roast the besan on low heat till the color changes and the raw smell goes off.
2. Add the crushed green cardamom and the almond powder and saute for a few more seconds. Keep stirring on low heat.
3. Transfer the flour to a big bowl and add the peanut butter and mix.
4. Mix in the powdered sugar and mix well.
5. Add in the hot ghee and mix.
6. Take a spoonful of the mixture and roll into ladoos before the mixture gets cold.
7. Pour some melted chocolate over the ladoos.
8. Sprinkle the seeds and nuts.
9. Your ladoos are ready.
Hope you liked my recipe.
Do drop in your feedback in the comment section below.
You can also checkout my Face book page @ foodnspoons and do not forget to click the ‘like’ button.
Do share your pictures of the recipe tried from the website.