BUNDT PAN – A pan shaped into a distinctive ring shape. The shape has been inspired by a traditional European cake.
This one is an eggless chocolate cake with chocolate ganache poured all over. Its come out scrumptious and is all moist. I’ve used condensed milk in this recipe as i was not sure if the cake would comet in shape while i demold (past experience you know). This came out baked perfectly. I’ve provided the link to homemade condensed milk and chocolate ganache. Feel free to use the store bought condensed milk anytime.
ALL HAPPY ..
PREP TIME : 5 mins
BAKING TIME : 30 mins
1 cup – all purpose flour (maida)
2 tbsp – cocoa powder
1/4 tsp – salt
1/2 tsp – baking soda
1 1/2 tsp – baking powder
4 tbsp – olive oil
1 tsp – vanilla esscence
5 tbsp – water
3/4 cup – condensed milk
- Pre-Heat the oven at 180c
- In a bowl, sift all purpose flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking soda and baking powder. Mix well and keep aside.
- Combine oil, essence, water and condensed milk in a bowl and whisk well.
- Now add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture and fold as to combine well.
- Grease a 7” pan. Pour in the batter and bake for about 25-30 minutes.
- Insert a toothpick and check for doneness.
- Let the cake cool on the wire rack.
- Demold the cake and keep aside.
PLACE THE COOLED CAKE ON A WIRE RACK AND POUR THE Chocolate ganache over the cake and let it set.
- Can be made two days in advance.
- Put the wire rack onto a baking sheet to catch any drips.
- Do not over mix the batter or the cake will be dense, will not rise well and will stick to the side of your mouth.
- You can use butter or refined oil also